Friday, April 6, 2012

Industrial SLC with Maddie








We have been home all week nursing illness and injury. Jac had her tonsils out last Wednesday which has been a real rough go. On top of that Madeline has been nursing a nasty case of shin splints, and I have just generally felt like crap.

Oh, I forgot to mention that once again I am breaking protocol and discussing non-fishing topics. Just get used to it; it’s just one of those things that are going to happen when I’m not fishing. So getting back to being off task, it’s been a rather dismal week at the Engel home front.

Madeline, or as others call her now “Maddie” and I took up an invitation from Tommie Bitchen Szalay to take some industrial pick of down town. We ended up at the train tracks and the photos attached are all Maddie’s. I think this is one of her first photo shoots, and I think she came up with some killer shots.

It was really fun shooting with Tommie Bitchin. For one he is really good with kids, and speaks to them instead of at them. Plus he is a great shooter, and really loves photography. When you shoot with him, you can feel his love for it.

At any rate, take a look at Maddie’s Industrial Shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment