Saturday, March 5, 2016

The Force is strong in this one...

The force is strong in the older sister; the middle child grew up with a light saber (aka a fly rod) in her hand, but the younger has only really awaken to fly fishing in the past couple years. Now it seems that I don't have to beg her to go with me, perhaps this Padawon learner  will be a great Jedi!!!

We started the day off at this honey of a hole with streamers, a particularly beautiful streamer Jac and Melis called "Vegas Show Girl." I call it a Brown imitation. But I guess when its dry, it sparkles like a Vegas show girl, once its wet I believe the fish see it as a brown minnow. Who really cares what they think, as long as they eat it, that's all that matters.

While the young Pasawon was slaying them with the "Vegas Show Girl," momma was catching it all of film. Todays pics are courtesy of Melis--great job Sweet!


























No comments:

Post a Comment